Disclaimer: this post does include a few affiliate links where I receive compensation if you click or purchase an item I recommend. The items in this post are purchased with my own funds and my opinions are that of my own.
Our Classroom Cool Down Box
What’s in Our Classroom Cool Down Box
Ground Rules for Using This Space
- It is meant to help you work through your emotions when you are upset. It is not meant to be a way to get out of a lesson.
- You may go there at any time. I may send you there sometimes if I can see you need a break.
- It is not an “I’m in trouble” spot, but a safe place where you can reflect on your emotions.
- You may use the timer as a guide, but I understand if you feel you need more time.
- You must fill out the form while you are there.
- All items stay in this area. Be sure to clean up your items when you are done and ready to return to our classroom activities.
- No more than one person at the cool down desk at a time.
Sign up to snag these!
Receive all these classroom management tools right to your inbox!